Sunday 22 February 2015

I'M 28 !!

aLhamdulillah.. im celebrating my 28th birthday! Rasa so gratefull for the another year of my life! xlupa the blessed of ALLAH swt that I have made a very good friend and family throughtout my life.Thank you for all the people who remembered my bday with good wishes. Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness.. Semoga Allah swt panjangkan umurku, sihatkan tubuhku untuk bagi peluang aku sentiasa ada untuk family aku..aamin ya rabbalalamin..

untuk bday kali ni..satu jer benda aku nak makan..fresh strawberry kat cameron..hehehe..so cik abang layankan jela..hehehe..macehhhh b ...muahhhhhxx..makan sejuk2..pastu lepak bharat..perghhh...surgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :))









NO cakes...save untuk Bali..ready ye family...hahahahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment